Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/10/11

Two years ago, on 9/10/11, I had a date with a man and he brought me these flowers.  To some degree I had started dating men for a couple of years but this was only the second time I had ever gotten flowers.  He was serious about taking me out to dinner, shopping and doing all the things I wanted to do.  He was even willing to take me to the State Fair, which I had been planning as my first big outing around a huge crowd of people.
My first flowers from Mitchell

I met him several months earlier at a party and we had been talking for over a month online and on the phone before this date in 2011. 
We had more dates and he actually brought me flowers the first 9 times we went out, even when it was just meeting for dinner.  I told him we had to take things slow but before long I developed feelings for him and found myself in love.  Soon it was apparent that the feelings were mutual.

It's Been a Great Two Years Together
A month after our first date we decided to to date exclusively and we are still together today. I love my boyfriend and he makes me so happy! He still gives me flowers on special occasions and from time to time just because. 
My most recent flowers from Mitchell.






No comments:

Post a Comment